Studio & Rates
If you’re looking for voiceover talent, the good news is I’m available right now to help with your voice over needs – and at a price you can afford. I’ve been providing professional voiceovers for over 18 years in the UK, Europe & World Wide. Please get in touch for a voiceover quote or take a look at my rough rates below.
- Broadcast Quality home studio
- Private, fully sound insulated studio with acoustic treatment
- Rode NT1A Mic with Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB interface
- CCS Musicam Prima LT Codec
- Soundcraft EPM6 mixer with a PDM-300 desk mic for in-booth communications
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro (80 OHM) headphones
- ISDN: 01494 776858 X 2
- Source Connect Now and ipDTL (ISDN Bridge facilities)
- Skype, Google hangouts, mobile phone or good old-fashioned landline!
The Finished Product:
- I use Reaper for audio production
- Recording formats including MP3, WAV and AIFF
- Super fast FTP file sharing services
You can also hire my studio. Please contact me for more information or click the image below:
MY MINIMUM RATES
I work fast and have a quick turnaround for voiceover work as I have my own studio. This saves you time and money. As a registered British Equity member I follow standard Equity price guidelines. It’s important to me that I’m fair, reasonable and competitive when quoting for voice acting.
From commercials to corporates, e-learing to telephone systems – each part of the industry uses a differnt costing system. The best thing to do is Give me a call for a more detailed voiceover quote.
Please use the following as a BASIC GUIDE to help give you an idea. Either contact me or my agents for more info.
My BSF (Basic Studio Fee) is £250
- Corporate voiceover
I’d charge my BSF plus a buy-out of usually 100% of the total for 3 months.
- Educational voiceover
A rough guide is to budget for 24p per word. Obviously where you intend to broadcast or distribute makes a difference.
- Telephony (on-hold, IVR)
A voicemail message is totally different to a massive phone system! So, I have a £50 minimum order.
- Radio voiceover
These are based on station usage.
- TV Commercials voiceover
Session fee and usage paid according to TVRs (TV Ratings). Session fee minimum £250.
If you’re not sure what to ask for, then it may be useful to have a think about the following:
- Approximate length of the voice over script
- Broadcast or non-broadcast?
- Accent /dialect or style specifications
- Which format – mp3/wav etc?
- Do you require a sample recording of your voice over?